The process of getting a loan is quite easier when compared to the process of repayment. A lot goes into the repayment of your loans, that you need to be aware of. Although there are numerous loans providing banks and other institutions in India, you need to select the provider that is the best. With multiple payment gateways, the loan repayment process has become a little easier. Now, you can draft your repayment schedule and proceed accordingly. You can also make use of the IIFL online payment to process your pending loan payments.
Here’s how it has become easier and quicker to clear off your loans with IIFL online payment:
IIFL loan payment through IIFL Quick Pay:
India Infoline Limited (IIFL) was founded in the year 1995 and has been a trusted financial service provider in the Indian market. Consumers can leave their worries aside from visiting banks and waiting in the long queues to pay the loan EMIs. You can now pay the loan as per the repayment schedule with a hassle-free process with IIFL online payment through Quick Pay. The users can now stay tension-free about the penalties and late charges. Here’s how to pay loans on the repayment schedule through IIFL Quick Pay:
- Go to the IIFL Official Website.
- Click on the “Quick Pay” option to pay your loan EMI.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on proceed further.
- Enter your name, loan account number, PAN card number, mobile number, Email ID, and payment type.
- Fill in the essential segments and connect on the “Pay Now” choice.
- Make your payments through debit, credit, net banking, or UPI.
- You will receive a transaction number for reference after the EMI payment.
The process is quite easy and effortless. It requires no paperwork and can be done completely online.
Here are some of the other ways that you can process the repayment of your IIFL loans.
IIFL loan payment through Freecharge:
The loan sector has grown in the country and even across the world. You will find various loan options, from setting up a business to buying a car. IIFL online payment provides an opportunity to clear off your loan with a hassle-free process as per the repayment schedule. Freecharge allows every IIFL consumer to pay their IIFL loans online like they pay utility bills. Here’s how to pay loans on the repayment schedule through Freecharge:
- Visit the official Freecharge website or download the mobile application.
- Select the loan repayment option under the new payments section.
- Select IIFL loan in the loan provider and enter the loan number.
- Choose the payment mode such as debit or credit card, net banking, or Freecharge wallet.
- Complete your loan EMI payment instantly within seconds on Freecharge.
- Moreover, you will get timely reminders, so you never miss any due date.
IIFL loan payment through Paytm:
Loans are a help to people during a financial crisis. If you miss a single EMI, it will badly affect your credit score. Therefore, it is crucial to pay EMIs on time. To make this process easier Paytm offers quick online loan payment options for consumers. If you are an IIFL consumer, you can opt for IIFL online payment. Here’s how to pay loans on the repayment schedule through Paytm:
- Visit the official Paytm website or download the mobile application.
- Click on the services section on the homepage and click on more options.
- Find the loan options and select IIFL as the loan operator.
- Enter your loan account number and select the “Get Payable Amount.”
- You will get the EMI amount or enter it manually for IIFL online payment.
- Click “pay now” to proceed with the EMI dues from the available options.
IIFL loan payment through Mobikwik:
IIFL consumers can avail of various loans for all their financial needs. It offers the best possible ways for hassle-free loans. Moreover, there is no need to get into paperwork or visit branches for EMI dues. IIFL users can pay EMIs through IIFL online payment. One can make their EMI payment per the repayment schedule through the Mobikwik app. Here’s how to pay loans on the repayment schedule through Mobikwik:
- Visit the official Mobikwik website or download the mobile application.
- Select “EMI payments” under the “payments and recharge” option.
- Select “IIFL loan” as the lender or loan operator.
- Submit the details such as loan number, name, and mobile number to continue.
- All the pending dues will appear automatically.
- Select the loan payment mode and complete the EMI dues.
You can also download and try out the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) of Bajaj Finserv Limited to process your pending loans. Using this application, you can manage your utility billings and bookings effectively. Download this app from your play store today!