QuickBooks is a resourceful software that provides quality business accounting & financial management. The software compromises various features crafted to assist the users with their bookkeeping. QuickBooks tracks a business’s sales and cash flow to create accounting reports that help monitor the health of an organization. Under some unfavourable conditions, the software fails to install on the computer. Users run into QuickBooks Error 1935, which is bothersome during the software installation. If you are also unable to install QuickBooks due to this error, go through this blog till the end and discover various reasons for its occurrence and the necessary action required to terminate it.
Contact our QB support team at 1.855.738.2784 to avail guidance while dealing with this error.
Details of the error
This is a common error that emerges during the installation process of QuickBooks on your computer. Not only installation, but this error can also stop you from installing Microsoft components like the .NET framework. The Software installation getting hampered by this error indicates that some Windows Settings are not in place, causing the installation to fail every time you try. You must rectify the issue to install the software on your PC successfully. Otherwise, the outcome will be the same for your every attempt.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 1603
The circumstances to be blamed for the occurrence of this error are mentioned below-
- The Windows Firewall blocks the installation process on your PC.
- The User Account Control settings are not allowing QuickBooks to get installed.
- The .NET Framework files are damaged or used by another application on your computer.
The effective methods to tackle this issue in QuickBooks are-
Solution 1- Disable the Windows Firewall until QuickBooks is entirely installed
The Windows Firewall can misinterpret many QB functions and stop them from running on your PC. This will directly affect the installation, and as a result, the process will not proceed. The Firewall needs to be disabled until the Installation is complete so that it doesn’t get blocked by the security program. Follow the steps below to disable the Windows Firewall-
- Go to the search panel on the Taskbar and open Windows Security.
- Click on Virus and threat protection on the left menu.
- Click Manage Settings under the Virus and threat protection settings
- You’ll see a Real-time Protectionoption in the next window, turn it off.
- The Firewall will turn back automatically after some time.
- Try to Install QuickBooks now.
If the software still fails to install, move to the next method.
Solution 2- Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
The QuickBooks Tool hub contains a tool for repairing the issues that occur while installing the software. Refer to the steps below-
- Open the QuickBooks Tool hub on your computer.
- Click on Installation Issuesand select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool in the options.
- Wait till the tool finishes the repair and try to reinstall QuickBooks.
The software will now install without any errors.
This brings us to the finishing of our blog, we tried to provide insight into QuickBooks Error 1935. You read the causes of this error and the methods to rectify it. We anticipate the solutions helped get rid of this error from QuickBooks.
Consult a QB expert at 1.855.738.2784 for any remaining doubts.